Life Transformation Groups or LTGs
Simple, yet powerful. LTGs incorporate the values of community, internal transformation and making disciples.
- LTGs meet once a week for approximately 1 hour
- Groups of 2 to 6
- Men meet with men & women with women
- During the week you read 7-35 chapters of the Bible, whatever is agreed upon
- There is no curriculum, workbook, etc.
- No one is the leader of the group
- Pray weekly for the salvation of four individuals
- Ask each group member the accountability questions
You can also pick up a bookmark in the foyer to keep the accountability questions and prayers on hand. Or you download one here.
1) Have you been a testimony this week to the greatness of Jesus Christ with both your words and actions?
2) Have you been exposed to sexually alluring material or allowed your mind to entertain inappropriate sexual thoughts about another this week?
3) Have you lacked integrity in your financial dealings or coveted something that does not belong to you?
4) Have you been honoring, understanding and generous in your important relationships this week?
5) Have you damaged another person by your words, either behind their back, or face to face?
6) Have you given into an addictive behavior this past week? Explain.
7) Have you continued to remain angry towards another?
8) Have you secretly wished for another’s misfortune so that you might excel?
9) (Add your own accountability question here)
10) Did you finish the reading and hear from God? What are you going to do about it?
11) Have you been completely honest with me?