What is a Life Group?
Life Group are small groups that meet in the homes of church members. These groups meet regularly for fellowship, worship, prayer, personal ministry and study of God’s Word. They are designed to nurture our sense of family as well as being a great way to cultivate friendships by providing a place to be known and loved. The focus of these meetings is spiritual growth through interaction, participation and individual ministry--and having fun along the way. The goal of our small groups is to extend the works of Christ into the surrounding community.
How to choose a group?
• Pray first!
• Look through the list of groups
- Notice each group's location, day/time, subject
- Choose a couple of possibilities
• Call the group leaders for more details
• Try out a couple of groups to see which one has the best "fit"
- Visit the group a couple of times before committing
• For more information, email or call Shenna Redding at ext. 247
Interested in joining the Life Group leadership team?Are you thinking about becoming a Life Group pastor or opening up your home as a meeting place? Do you enjoy getting together with people for fellowship, discussion, ministry and prayer? Click on one of the links below to fill out an online form and we will contact you soon. Thank you.