Earthquakes, windstorms and other natural disasters could greatly affect us. Although we’re not to live in fear, we are to live wisely.
Here are some of the topics covered in our Preparedness Class:
• Simple ways to prepare for unexpected emergencies
• Money-saving tips for creating a 72-hour kit
• Important items people often overlook when preparing
• Being prepared to minister to others during difficult circumstances
• Long-term goals for emergency prep
The cost is $10 for materials. There's no need to sign up, just come to the class (and pay at the door).
Other questions? Contact Shenna at ext. 247.