Membership is not required to be part of our church family—from first-time guests to long-time members, we are thankful for everyone who calls Northwest Church "home."
How do we view membership?
- A step of deeper commitment
- Confirmation that those who minister and lead agree with our beliefs and values
- A prerequisite for serving in some areas of ministry
Here are some other details about membership:
- Membership is a 1-year commitment and is renewed annually
- We have a 4-hour New Members' Class
- Before becoming a member you need to have attended the church for 6 months
- We view membership as a two-way commitment: We commit to you and You commit to us
At our members' class (offered quarterly) you'll learn our:
- Church history
- Denominational history
- Declaration of faith
- Ministry Values
- Vision from Pastor Steve for our church family
You can also come to the class simply to learn more about our church.
For more information contact Craig McCann by e-mail or at ext. 205.